Vox Day has published an Alt-Right Manifesto on his Vox Popoli blog.
- The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right.
- The Alt Right is an ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream conservative movement in the USA that is nominally encapsulated by Russell Kirk's 10 Conservative Principles, but in reality has devolved towards progressivism. It is also an alternative to libertarianism.
- The Alt Right is not a defensive attitude and rejects the concept of noble and principled defeat. It is a forward-thinking philosophy of offense, in every sense of that term. The Alt Right believes in victory through persistence and remaining in harmony with science, reality, cultural tradition, and the lessons of history.
- The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Rule of Law.
- The Alt Right is openly and avowedly nationalist. It supports all nationalisms and the right of all nations to exist, homogeneous and unadulterated by foreign invasion and immigration.
- The Alt Right is anti-globalist. It opposes all groups who work for globalist ideals or globalist objectives.
- The Alt Right is anti-equalitarian. It rejects the idea of equality for the same reason it rejects the ideas of unicorns and leprechauns, noting that human equality does not exist in any observable scientific, legal, material, intellectual, sexual, or spiritual form.
- The Alt Right is scientodific. It presumptively accepts the current conclusions of the scientific method (scientody), while understanding a) these conclusions are liable to future revision, b) that scientistry is susceptible to corruption, and c) that the so-called scientific consensus is not based on scientody, but democracy, and is therefore intrinsically unscientific.
- The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.
- The Alt Right is opposed to the rule or domination of any native ethnic group by another, particularly in the sovereign homelands of the dominated peoples. The Alt Right is opposed to any non-native ethnic group obtaining excessive influence in any society through nepotism, tribalism, or any other means.
- The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.
- The Alt Right doesn't care what you think of it.
- The Alt Right rejects international free trade and the free movement of peoples that free trade requires. The benefits of intranational free trade is not evidence for the benefits of international free trade.
- The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.
- The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Every race, nation, people, and human sub-species has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and possesses the sovereign right to dwell unmolested in the native culture it prefers.
- The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation.
Over the next few weeks, we will take each one of these in turn and examine in more detail.
I think this is an excellent start for a ideological manifesto. Of course, I would expect nothing less from the superior intellect of Vox Day. It has already become controversial, with the usual suspects coming unglued. Curiously, the most vehement vituperation has come from the so-called conservatives, which many of the alt-right would call "cuckservatives".
Even the concept of an alt-right has people worried (and it should). Hillary called out the alt-right in a speech. The neocons are blowing their stacks. Racist organizations such as the NAACP and SPLC are calling the kettle black.
Even more interesting, and the aspect of the alt-right that no one in the mainstream is taking into account is that (a) the alt-right has no hierarchical organization; it is a true grass-roots movement, (b) the alt-right is extremely social media savvy, and (c) the alt-right understands and uses 4GW tactics. These factors will make the alt right more powerful than their numbers would indicate.
From an intellectual perspective, the alt-right pushes several culture hot buttons. The intellectually honest will ask themselves questions about preconceptions,
- Is the concept of tribalism morally wrong?
- Are PC concepts, such as diversity, contrary to human nature?
- Has PC corrupted science? What else has it corrupted?
- Is free trade a mechanism that works to shift wealth from the middle class to the oligarchs?
- What has Conservatism really conserved?
The people that are not asking these questions are the problem that the alt right is attempting to address.