I am tired of seeing nothing but Boston on the television for the last week. For one thing, the drama is over. For another, there are a pile of lies and deceit coming from multiple government agencies. Finally, what happened to the citizens is downright scary.
So, two brothers are identified as the bombers. One was killed and the other captured. Three people were killed and 150+ people were injured. Every time I turn the TV on, I hear this. It got real old on the second day. What is also getting real old is the Eastern Establishment Press trying to steer my thinking and get me sidetracked on “why”.
Why did these 2 “boys” set off the bombs? What was their motive? Why could they not assimilate? What is wrong with American culture that they thought they needed to go to such extreme measures?
Frankly, it does not matter. This is obviously another case of Mohammedan terror. What disturbs me the most is that the new media seems to believe that all the loose ends have been tightened up. That would be naïve. Clearly there was direction from a radical source, and considering the older Tsarnaev brother was detained for questioning in Russia after visiting Chechnya, a hotbed of radical Mohammedism, I just have to scratch my head and wonder why the press cannot connect dots.
But then, for the past 5years, the press, ostensibly the Fourth Estate, now trusts the central government. Where even today, most journalism students are taught to disbelieve information handed to them from politicians, the vast majority of media outlets seem to have thrown that principle out the window. Consider the verified information published by The Blaze today:
- Saudi national originally identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing was set to be deported under section 212 3B — “Security and related grounds” — “Terrorist activities” after the bombing
- As the story gained traction, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood received word that the government may not deport the Saudi national, originally identified as Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill.
- An ICE official said a different Saudi national is in custody, but is “in no way” connected to the bombings.
- A congressional source, however, says that the file on Alharbi was created, that he was “linked” in some way to the Boston bombings (though it is unclear how), and that documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
- Key congressmen of the Committee on Homeland Security request a classified briefing with Napolitano
- Fox News’ Todd Starnes reports that Alharbi was allegedly flagged on a terrorist watch list and granted a student visa without being properly vetted. Sources close to the investigation also told him the Saudi is still set for deportation.
- New information provided to TheBlaze reveals Alharbi’s file was altered early Wednesday evening to disassociate him from the initial charges
- Sources say the Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findlay, Ohio, though he appears to have an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts
- Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed.
The Department of Justice has already started stonewalling and obfuscating the issues. In his Monday morning radio show, Glenn Beck goes on to point out more troubling information.
- The Saudi’s student visa specifically allows him to go to school in Findley, Ohio. He has been in this country six months. He has an apartment in Boston, Massachusetts.
- If this is a case of mistaken identity, then who is the person named in the file, with the same name, with the 3B charge? And If DHS was working with the person as a source to out the bombers, then why was there a 3B Charge?
- Exclusive: Why wasn’t the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security notified? Why are they being cut out of all information? This is protocol.
- We are working on the family connections, and there is more to come.
- Sources tell us this will most likely now be kicked from the DHS to the DOJ and labeled an ongoing investigation that can no longer be discussed. This will be the reason Napalitano won’t answer the Homeland Security Committee’s request for a briefing. Like Benghazi they have heavy into a disinformation campaign floating a variety of scenarios to confuse the media — but that apparently doesn’t take much — to prevent the story from being pursued… They are also working very hard to discredit those on the scent.
Last, but certainly not least, I watched as almost the entire Boston Metro Area was put on lockdown. In a clear violation of the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution, various governmental agencies in military garb and equipment were conducting house to house searches. Most everyone was put under house arrest, which is what “lockdown” is. Lockdown is not a constitutional concept either at the Massachusetts state level or the federal government level.
Essentially, we have finally crossed over into the world of the Police State. The precedent has been set. Any time there is an “emergency”, whole regions can be put under house arrest and their persons and domiciles be searched without probable cause. When it happened in L.A. during the Dorner incident, I thought it was an aberration. Shame on me. I should have known that from top to bottom, the State is striving for absolute power, and has become absolutely corrupted.